Challenge coins have been used in the military and the first responders. Now, anyone can have it customized for their teams, units, or organizations. Many have a batch made for special events, award achievements, or celebrate anniversaries. If you are looking for a trusted challenge coin company, then you have come to the right place.
Challenge Coins And What They Stand For
What the challenge coins stand for will depend on their purpose. Mostly, they are linked to awards for various reasons. Some groups or units give challenge coins to their members to signify acceptance. While there are Challenge Coins given will depend on the person’s rank.
This means the difficulty of being awarded a particular coin will also be different. For example, government agencies give challenge coins to their first responders as a sense of unity and honor. But also, these coins can be given even to non-members in exceptional circumstances.
Ordering Challenge Coins Online
If you are looking for a company that can produce unique challenge coins for you, you should visit Lone Star Challenge Coins online. The company ensures that they offer the best experience to their customers. They have a team of seasoned sales representatives and designers to help you design your challenge coin.
Types of Challenge Coins
The company has different types of challenge coins available. Here’s what you can get from Lone Star Challenge Coins:
- Round Coins. This is the traditional type of challenge coins but made even better. The company can enhance and upgrade it for you, like adding Special Machined Edging or 3D Translucent.
- Cut To Shape Coins. The traditional shape of challenge coins is round, but it can be customized to the shape you prefer to make it unique and stand out. Just send in your ideas, and Lone Star Challenge Coins will make it happen for you.
- Bottle Openers. This is another upgrade option that many are looking for. It adds fun and functionality to your regular challenge coin. It becomes a fun gift to any event.
- 3D Coins. This type of challenge coin is becoming a trend these days. Adding the 3D feature creates depth and unique details to your coin. This is the best option if your challenge coin has a different look and feel.
- Dog Tags. Awarding members with dog tags is a tradition. You can customize it extra special by adding an engraving of the names and the award given to your team members to make it extra special.
- Die Struck (Metal). This is 100% metal and guaranteed to have no added color enamel. The die-struck challenge coins are durable and timeless. It will never look out of style, and you can have it customized to make it unique and extra special.
Although Lone Star Challenge Coins is known for its customized challenge coins, they also offer different products. They also customize patches, belt buckles, medallions, and lapel pins. If you want to check out their range of products, then go ahead and visit the website today and ask for a free quote.